Switch Instagram Personal to Business
An Instagram Business Account is necessary to create an Instagram Channel in RUM Work. The following guide will assist you in how to convert a personal account into a business.
- 1.First, open your Instagram application, then go to your profile next to likes (bottom right corner.)
- 2.In the profile, tap on(top right corner.)
- 3.A menu will appear; in it, select Settings.
- 4.Then, choose Account.
- 5.Scroll down and select, Switch to professional account.
- 6.Tap Continue.
- 7.Search your business category or select from the given. Once selected, tap on Done.
- 8.It will take a few moments to process your account. Once the process is completed, select Business and tap on Next.
- 9.On the next screen, add your contact details and tap on Next.
- 10.The next screen will ask you to connect to a Facebook Page. You should consider doing that because it will be required to create a RUM Work Instagram Channel.
For RUM Work Channel to work, you need to connect your Instagram Business Account to a Facebook. The following guide will assist you to do that.
- 1.Login to your Facebook account, then from your Feed, go to Pagesin the left menu.
- 2.From the page list, select the page you want to connect.
- 3.Then, go to your Left Tab/Menu, scroll down and select Settings.
- 4.Once you're in the settings, click Instagram, then further click Connect Account.
- 5.Set Allow access to Instagram messages in Inbox to ON.
- 6.Then, click Confirm.
- 7.After this, enter your username and password and click Log In.
- 8.Click Connect account, then click Confirm.